- The Banana Marketplace is a platform designed to streamline and simplify transactions between Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs) and Funders in the Merchant Cash Advance (MCA) industry. ISOs can submit a deal once, and it is smart matched using AI with the MCA most likely to fund the deal. The platform facilitates deal submissions, communication, and funding between ISOs and Funders.
- The Banana Marketplace is designed for ISOs and Funders in the Merchant Cash Advance industry. ISOs can submit and manage deals while Funders can review, interact with, and fund these deals.
- For ISOs, the Banana Marketplace offers a user-friendly deal submission process that allows for a single submission to be delivered to multiple Funders, accelerating the funding process. For Funders, the Marketplace caters to their specific funding preferences by offering access to a vast array of deals that only align with their funding requirements. Additionally, the platform facilitates efficient communication with ISOs.
- Deals can often move from submission to funding within 24 hours, however the speed of funding can vary depending on a number of factors, including the specifics of the deal and the responsiveness of both the ISO and the Funder.
- Our platform is host to numerous funders with different funding preferences and caters to a wide spectrum of deal types. The Banana Marketplace facilitates the funding of all types of papers and positions. This means we cater to deals from A-paper to D-paper, accommodating businesses with various creditworthiness levels and different stack positions.
- The Banana Marketplace hosts a diverse range of funding partners that specialize in Merchant Cash Advance (MCA) deals. To protect the privacy of our funding partners, we don’t disclose specific names without their agreement. However, we assure you that they are industry-leading companies with a proven track record of successful transactions. They span various preferences and appetites for risk, meaning we can cater to a wide array of deal types and industries.
- There is no cost to join the Banana Marketplace.
- Whenever a deal is successfully matched, negotiated and funded between an ISO and a Funder on the Banana Marketplace, we collect a 2% fee. This is paid by the Funder and is part of the commission structure agreed upon by both parties when the deal is funded.
- ISOs can easily submit deals by clicking on the + New Submission button. You are then guided through the submission process. Required documents include a completed merchant application and at least 3 months bank statements.
- Funders will receive an email alert when they have matched with a deal. When a funder logs into the platform, they have access to all the deal information for review. At this time, they can chat with the ISO directly in the platform asking for additional information, give an offer, or decline the offer.
- The Banana Marketplace hosts a diverse range of funding partners that specialize in Merchant Cash Advance (MCA) deals. These funders are industry-leading companies with a proven track record of successful transactions and high levels of merchant satisfaction.
- While we respect our funders’ privacy and do not disclose specific names without their consent, rest assured that our platform is filled with reputable and trusted funding entities. They span various preferences and appetites for risk, meaning we can cater to a wide array of deal types and industries.